30 min———– $67.80
45 min———— $84.75
60 min———— $101.70
90 min———— $141.25
Massage Therapy Fees Effective July 01st, 2020 (HST included)
COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
I have implemented many new policies and procedures, based on the guidance of my regulator, the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario, and the Ministry of Health in order to keep my clients as safe as possible.
This includes enhanced COVID-19 screening procedures, increased cleaning and disinfecting, altering my clinic space, as well as wearing medical mask throughout the treatment and asking clients to do the same.
Prior to your appointment
A day before your appointment, you will receive a reminder email with a link requiring you to answer screening questions related to your health to assess the risk of COVID-19. Please submit the answers before your appointment, or your appointment will be cancelled. You will also be asked the same questions at the time of your treatment.
Your First Appointment
To make your first appointment during the COVID-19 pandemic as stress-free as possible, and to make things a bit less overwhelming, I wanted to share this guideline created by the Registered Massage Therapists’ Association of Ontario outlining what you can expect.
- Will screen you for COVID-19 at the time of your appointment
- Will ask you to come to the appointment alone (if possible), and as close to your scheduled appointment time. (please come 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time). Please wait outside the room, and do not sit on the chairs.
- Will ask you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you arrive and before you leave. A disposable mask will be provided for you to wear during treatment.
What cleaning and disinfecting protocols are in place?
- Items used during treatment will be cleaned and disinfected after each client
- Linens and blankets will be changed and laundered after each client and the face cradle, massage table, stool, doorknob, floor, light switch, POS machine will be thoroughly disinfected after each client
- Items that cannot be cleaned and disinfected or changed between clients will be removed from the treatment area<
What can you do to help?
- Stay home if you have COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling unwell
- Try not to touch your face
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue; dispose of the tissue immediately and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer
- Let me know if you have concerns about wearing a mask
I look forward to welcoming you back to the clinic.
Rose Kafanabo is a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT), and Certified Medical Esthetician.
Post Partum Massage
Therapeutic Massage/Deep Tissue